Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a wonder holiday I had - oh well mostly!!

Well I had a good holiday other than working like every day. My old friends my brother and me played a lot in malaysia. My favorite part in Malaysia was playing on the ps3 Kavin was nice but kush was a mean young tattle tale. We watched many movies in their car, my favorite was transformers1. We went to a Lego workshop we played battle bots at the end Kavin and me won, kush failed, Rohan did well. We built r2-d2in the basement, there was a ninjago exhibit on top of it, and lego city near the ninjago exhibit. kush would kick, shove, push, trip, or even swear at me for no reason then, he would say " he kicked me first " and me what did I do to him I didn't even touch him. My brother also has a blog to check it out go to Rohan41779.blogspot.com I recommend you check it out it is better than my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment