Sunday, January 8, 2012

Studying in the holidays is horrible

As you can relate to studying in the holidays is annoying. Holidays, theyre for having a break from studying 1 month 2 months even 3 months. Studying on the holidays is complete torture. Studying that's what I did every day for 3 weeks straight on my holiday, half of our time in malaysia was spent studying I barely got to play on the ps3, kush got to play 2 hours and 50 minutes,Rohan = 1 hour and 24 minutes, Kavin = 1 hour and 24 minutes. And well I only got to play 0 hours and 45 minutes you see, in my point of view kush is a selfish person. Because of studying we ALL had so little ps3 time for a week. Even on the train to Malaysia we had to study. And again Rohan has a blog and Rohan's teacher won third best and most educational blog in the WORLD His name is Mr. Buxton and he is a fifth grade teacher in Singapore American School

1 comment:

  1. Studying can be a pain... But I guess we all have to do it... sort of like brushing our teeth and eating breakfast! I hope you can find something that you really enjoy at school and get really good at it, so it does not feel so painful!

    It is snowing like crazy here today. Everything is totally white. I went out and shoveled this morning - and enjoyed it even though I thought I would not. Wish you were here to play in the snow.

    Love and hugs,
    G

    ReplyDelete